Even though I had read about 'tower defense' games and I had meant to play Desktop Tower Defense but I never did. When Final Fantasy: Crystal Defenders came out on consoles last week I gave it a trial run with the demo. I was instantly hooked, it's all relatively simple, but the whole "how far can you get" part is diabolically addicting.
Four of the four made so far. Sega Genesis controller.
Third in a series of four so far. This one is of the Super Nintendo controller.
Second in a series of four, so far at least. This one is of a PlayStation controller.
One of currently four pin designs that "commemorates" the console wars. This one is of a NES controller. I kind of want just because it's so amusing, although they have to be shipped from Greece.
No comments // March 19, 2009 // Delicious //
Leave a Reply
// popular posts
- Delicious Links for October 21, 2009
- Game|Life: The $10 Retro Shopping Challenge
- Easy HTML code: Add a friend to your Xbox friends list
- Off to the IDEF Expo in Cannes, France
- Time traveling RTS Achron now playable, pre-orders now being taken
- How to stream video to the Xbox 360 with WMP11
- Xbox 360 Dashboard – Spring 2006 Update
// recent comments
- jackinthex said Xbox.com has updated theire site and these links no longer work.
- my router ip address said Great article, but that won’t seem to work together with my router ip, any...
- Krisiic said I've prblem on 5th step, I press OK button, but nothing is happening. Can someone help...
- hilikus_lnf said this seems like alot of hard work, and the videos will only work in certain formats. If...
- andrea__14 said I saw some videos on youtube …… is …. is … awesome. because you can...